Wednesday, October 29, 2008

•UnIty ChAlLeNgE WeDnEsDaY # 10

Happy Hump Day everyone!
Sorry I'm so late on this post. I've had a crazy morning/afternoon! Hope everyone is having a great day.

So this Wednesday's Unity challenge is to do a card with a "HOPE" theme. We had to use ribbon, lots of pink, and something that starts with the letter ~m~ for mammogram. Also, Unity is sponsoring Card Positioning System's (CPS) sketch this week, so I used that sketch.For this card I used Unity's Floral Fantastical set. Isn't this butterfly so pretty? I like it a lot. I used Copics to color the butterfly and I stamped it in Archival Black onto PTI Stamper's Select White CS. I keep forgetting the name of the green CS I used and for the base I used PTI Stamper's Select again and ran it through my Divine Swirls CB Embossing Folder. The ribbon is from Pebbles Inc. Now you may be wondering where the ~m~ part is. Well....teehee....I used Tombow's Mono Multi adhesive! Do you think that counts? :D Probably not, but I couldn't come up with anything! Well have a great rest of your Wednesday and THANK YOU all for the warm birthday wishes. It means so much!

10 comments:

JenMarie said...

Yay for being on the Unity blog!
Happy Birthday!!

Brooke said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKIE!!!!!! hope you had the best day ever!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Have a good one!

Katie Cotton said...

hay birthday hun!

Lee said...

It's just lovely!!! And Happy, Happy YOU Day!!!!!!!

Michele Kovack said...

Happy Birthday! Such a cute card!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

SO beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

WOWsers I love your new blog!!
Happy birthday to my friend
hugs
Jx

P>S theres a something on my blog for you, drop by and pick it up sometime ;)

Meli Palmer said...

That butterfly is SO PRETTY!

Heather said...

Beautiful card Ramsey, I love the colouring and the image.
Heather xx