Monday, October 27, 2008

• YuM-o! ChEcK oUt THIS rEcIpE!

Photo taken from Bakerella's blog.
Happy Monday everybody!
I had kind of a cruddy weekend, but I hope everyone else's was great! So I have been DROWNED in paper work this morning, so I haven't had time to do ANY stamping! So as I'm going through my daily readings of blogs look at what I come across! Click HERE to go to Bakerella's blog! She has a post up for Pumpkin Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies with Maple Brown Butter Frosting! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! I just gained 20 pounds looking at the recipe! Some things I love:
1) Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
2) Pecan ANYTHING
3) Maple ANYTHING...even the tree...oh how I love a maple tree!
4) Brown Butter Frosting....once again....ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

Oh my my my...yummilicious! I think I'm going to give the recipe a whirl........

Have a GREAT rest of your Monday everyone! I PROMISE I'll be back tomorrow with some stamped stuff!

12 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Me too, me too!!! I think I need to make those NOW, right NOW! Those look and sound (and I think I might be able to smell them) FABULOUS!! Thanks for sharing this.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Want another recipe sight? It's cooking not baking, but it makes my mouth water every day. http://closetcooking.blogspot.com/

Vicki Burns said...

Oh...yum! Can' wait to try them! Thanks for sharing!

Barb said...

Thanks Ramsey! Now I need a napkin to wipe the lick marks off of my computer screen! LOL!

Sparkplug17 said...

Those look good! I might have to do some baking now!

Jenn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kelly Schelske said...

oodness, I just found your blog via Unity and I LOVE IT!! These cookies sound delightfull...I LOVE anything Maple too...acutally all those things are right on the top of my list!! You have a fantastio blog, love it!! Hope youhave a wonderful day and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Happy B-day, Ramsey!! Congrats on being the WOW girl for Unity!

(And those cookies look FABULOUS...YUM!) :)

Kristen Carll said...

Yay Happy Birthday Ramsey! :) I hope you have a wonderful day! Congrats on being the wow girl this weekover at Unity!

Kerry said...

Just wanted to stop in and wish you a happy birthday! Hope you're having a fabulous day!

de said...

Ramsey, is your steppafterstepp no longer a working blog? We've got you on SBS 21 under that blog. Congrats on the Unity feature and I hope you've gotten the two RAKs I sent you. Happy Birthday.

Michelle said...

A little birdie told me its your birthday!!! Hope you are having a FABULOUS day! Enjoy! Happy Birthday girlie! Yummy recipe btw.