Do you like my new blog header? De made it for me! Isn't she awesome?! Thank you so much De!
Well I've been a little busy lately. This end-of-the-year-business-crap is kinda getting to me. There is sooo much to do!
I've also been working on some layouts for the Unity Stamp Co. Scrapbook Design Team! I am sooo excited, but soooo extremely nervous! So our submissions have to be in by tomorrow and we are hoping to find out by the 23rd, so we'll see.....keep your fingers crossed for me........
Well that is about it for now! Hope you like the new header! THANKS DE!
Sizzix 25th Celebration Streamers
1 week ago

5 comments:
I love your new header!
Best of luck to you with the Unity Scrapbook design team! :) Fingers are crossed for you!
You're welcome... anytime. Good luck with the Unity DT! You would be so awesome!!! I'll be rooting for you!!! GO RAMSEY GO! Merry Christmas!
I love your header and good luck!
Ramsey, love your Christmas tree header! It's so pretty. Good luck with Unity!!!
Post a Comment