Wednesday, January 14, 2009

• Here kitty, kitty.......and an MFT challenge

So it's been FOREVER since I've inked up any of my Pink Cat Studio stamps.....so I decided to give them a litte love with the Splitcoast sketch challenge.


It's pretty simple really, but isn't this kitty sooo cute?! I don't even like cats, but I love them in rubber! :D I didn't do anything special with the card. Just followed the sketch and colored the kitty in with my Copics!

This next card is for the MFT Sketch Challenge #63.

These sketches are always so good and I finally decided to do one! :D I always saved the sketches, but never had time to do them, so here I am! This is my first one and I'm going to try to keep going with it!

So that is it for today. I may be posting again as I have some Unity stuff to catch up on! Have a wonderful Wednesday. Be sure to stop by Hip Hop tomorrow in the Unity forum. They give away over $300 in stamps throughout the whole day! :D

5 comments:

Jacquel said...

Fabulous cards Ramsey and love the colors! excellent work!!!

Laura VanVleet said...

I love Pink Cat stamps!! Your card is super! And great job with the MFT challenge...I haven't gotten around to doing mine yet! Welcome to blogger group 8!

Ellibelle said...

very cute cards. Love that polka dot paper you used, that cat is adorable!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Hi Ramsey! Welcome to blogger group 8. Great cards!

Alicia said...

Hi Ramsey welcome to blogger group 8 love your cards!!!