FIRST OFF! CONGRATS TO MY GOOD FRIEND, JENA ON HER NEW BABY BOY! What a surprise it was to get on my computer, go through my 200 and something e-mails and see a beautfiul baby boy on Jena's blog! OH MY GOSH! How exciting!
Ok, 2nd...I've been gone..not gone...but gone from here. We moved into a new house! I am soooo excited! I will be posting pictures later, but wanted to tell you all that I'm not dead or in jail! Things are good! :D
So as soon as I get my internet...yes, you saw it...I don't have internet yet...right now I am going off of someone else's wireless network! Yipes! I feel like a criminal, so I'm trying to make it snappy! :D But...as soon as I get my internet....I will post pictures! :D
TO MY SCS BLOGGER GROUP! I am sooo sorry I haven't been able to comment or on the thread! I'm sure you all are doing some fabulous stuff! Thank you for the comments you have left here on my blog! Once again, as soon as I get internet, you will be the 1st I turn to!
Peace out! All...I'm gettin off of here before I do end up in jail or prison! YIPES! :D
Sizzix 25th Celebration Streamers
1 week ago

8 comments:
You are so funny! I was wondering what happened to you. Are you having Hip Hop withdrawals?! I don't know what I would do without internet for even a day. LOL. I'm a web addict. Congrats on the new house and looking forward to pics!
Wow! Congrats on the new place!
Congrats on the move! That's so exciting. Looking forward to seeing creations from the new home! Hope you get your internet back and running! I don't know what I would do without mine! I use it for EVERYTHING!!! See you soon, Laura
Congrats on your new home!! Can't wait to see the pics! We miss you!
Glad you are enjoying your NEW HOME! How exciting! Once you get your internet you can stop by my blog for an AWARD! :)
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of your new house!
Hope you get your Internet soon! Congratulations on your new home!
haha, that is too funny! Hope all is well and congrats on your new house!!
Post a Comment