Monday, June 9, 2008

• 1st pRoJeCt - ChEcK!


So...
Here it is! I am so excited to finish my first ever project! Thanks so much to Jena for letting me use all of her stuff! I am so excited to get my stuff and start my next project. I ordered some Bella Stamps today, so I'm very excited to start using those! I can't wait to better myself through this amazing hobby! TTFN!

3 comments:

Jena said...

Love it ;-) Glad to see it on your blog already! Plus, I'm so jealous that you ordered some Bellas - too cool, can't wait to see what you do with them! Have fun with your new goodies when they arrive today!

Jenn said...

Super cute!!! I love your first scrapbook pages, you did an awesome job!!! :D I just love all that blue icing on your little boys face...too cute!!! :D Have fun with all your new CTMH goodies and your new Bellas!!! My order of Bellas should be here Thursday and I can't wait!!! :D It's so addicting...LOL!!! :D

mel4christ said...

Hi there! How fun!! Great job on your first project. I know my UPS man drives me nuts, I look out that window just waiting for him. Love the MIB!!!! It's great to meet you and I can't wait to see what your new obsession leads you to create!

Melanie