Thursday, June 5, 2008

• HeRe I aM!



SO....
I just started this whole blog community. I'm not really much of a blogger, but I am giving it a shot!
You have read about me in the "About Me" section, so I don't have to much to say really.
I'm just going to be writing whatever comes to mind. (happenings, thoughts and ideas, etc.)
Oh! I started a new hobby of scrapbooking recently, so I will be posting a lot about that too!
I am currently working on my first project ever, thanks to Jena, my CTMH consultant! I will post it, when I am finished.

1 comment:

Jena said...

You're such a cutie - love the pic! I can't wait for you to REALLY get into scrapping - just a warning, it's SO addicting, but it sounds like you're already starting to realize that ;-) I look forward to seeing more on your blog!