Tuesday, June 10, 2008

• SoOo ImPaTiEnT!


So....
Here I sit....waiting for my first order of CTMH stuff to get here! I am not exactly a patient person. My mom always told me, "Ramsey, patience is a virtue..." I always said..."Mom, that's one virtue I lack!" UPS doesn't "usually" come by my house until 3:30 or 4:00....that's 2-3 more hours! Ughh....what's a girl to do? You would think I would work on some business stuff. My boyfriend, future husband.....someday, Kolby owns his own welding business. I do the books for him and I am waaaay behind. I just barely got my office set up in the house we are renting.....currently looking for a home to buy....long story....... Anyway....I could be working on the books, but I can't. I just went through the Spring and Summer 2008 Idea Books and I wrote down EVERYTHING I want....I think....I'm sure there's stuff I missed, but it is a huge list...mainly stamps......and paper.......Ok....if you haven't noticed...I'm a huge babbler.....I have nobody to talk to except my 1 yr. old son...who is sleeping.....but doesn't have a whole lot of feedback when I do talk to him. Well I guess I should bring this to an end! TTFN!

4 comments:

Jena said...

I hope you get your stuff soon ;-) I can't wait to see what you create with all your new stuff!

Jenn said...

You're too funny!!! I too am so impatient when I know my order is supposed to come!!! I constantly check my email to see if it's been delivered to my apt. yet...LOL!!! :D Can't wait to see what you create! :D

Laurel said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait to see what you do with all your new goodies!

Rachele Funk said...

I'm sure you'll just die before it all arrives! LOL!!! Thanks for visiting my blog. . . hope to get to "know" you better soon! I spent a lot of time in Wyoming growing up. My dad worked there even though we lived in Idaho and spent a lot of time snow machining there. . . And, sadly partying in my younger rebellious years that I'd rather forget about!