So....
This is my card for the Bella Sketch Challenge #43 in the Bella Forum at SCS! If you haven't been there, go check it out! For this card I used partygirlbella. Isn't she so cute? I used Holiday Red, Sunny Yellow, and Clover Meadow CS and Markers. I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder on the red part and, once again, that delicious yellow polka~dotted ribbon is from Pebbles Inc. So that is all for now. Hope you all enjoy your day!

7 comments:
Super cute card and great color combo too! :D
wow! Love your cards!!
Aw, she's just precious. I love the colors you used.
Okay...first of all your ring is magnificent! I never received an engagement ring and yours is fabulous! Wow! Your pictures of Kauai! Fantastic. We are going in November and I can't wait. We haven't been to Hawaii in about 7 years and have never been to Kauai so am totally looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing the fab pics. If you have any suggestions on what we should do please let me know! I'm glad you found your cam card so you could share all your bellas! I love them all! You have an eye for composition and color and I love everything! And did I mention what a cutie patootie you are? And is that your cute little son in the photos? He's a cutie patootie too!
Oops I forgot. Your FIANCE is a cutie patootie too!
So cute! I love the bright colors!
CUTE!!! I absolutely love this card and the great colors!
Post a Comment