Wednesday, August 6, 2008

• cArDs FoR a FrIeNd ...PLEASE RESPOND!

So....
I put posts up on SCS, but forgot to post here.

I had a friend get in a car wreck a couple of weeks ago. When I first posted, they thought he was paralyzed from head to toe, but it turns out..he is paralyzed from the waist down. I am asking people to send cards of encrouagement or thinking of you cards to him and/or his family. It doesn't matter to me what stuff you use or what theme. I was asking to have them by August 9th, but now am extending that to the 23rd. If you would like to make a card for Brady, please let me know and I will give you my address. You can leave a comment here or you can email me at ramseystepp@mac.com!

4 comments:

Jena said...

Hey Ramsey, I will send a card, just let me know where it needs to go!

mel4christ said...

I'm so sorry for Brady. I will keep him in my prayers!!!! Send me your addy and I'll send a card.

Hugs,
Melanie

mel4christ said...

By the way, congrats on your engagement, OMG the ring is fabulous. I'm so happy for you. Your Bella cards are way cute too!!!!!!!!

Glad you enjoyed your trip to Hawaii, makes me want to go back. Those chickens had my head spinnin when I was there, I thought it was the weirdest thing ever, lol!

Smiles,
Melanie

Heather said...

Hi Ramsey, Would love to do a card for Brady, just let me know where to send it. Heather xxx