So today I have last week's Bella Sketch Challenge (#54) and this week's 55th sketch challenge!
The first one is #54. For this card I used Clover Meadow and Sunny Yellow CS. The image is Tinkerbella and is stamped on PTI Stamper's Select White and colored with Copics. The glitter on the wings is Martha Stewart.
My card for this week's sketch challenge is probably a favorite right now. I used Emmybella for the image and stamped her in Archival Black and colored her with Copics. She's stamped on PTI Stamper's Select White. The sentiment is from MFT's E-Girl set and is also stamped in Archival Black onto SSW. I used Pale Plum, Certainly Celery, and Pretty in Pink CS. The DP is Basic Grey Euphoria. The ribbon is from Pebbles Inc.
So that is all for right now. Stay tuned for some Hip Hop Unity Challenges!!!!

7 comments:
Cute bellas!!
Your Bella cards are adorable!!!
Both are darling - TFS!
Great cards! And great song!!!
I love me some Bella! Great cards! Nice seeing you on Hip Hop for a few. Those darn people at work wouldn't leave me alone. Was on again tonite for awhile.. missed ya!
You won a Unity for one of your cards! Yea for you!!!
Super cute Bella cards Ramsey! :D I love the colors!!! :D
Post a Comment