Last week I did a week long of Unity on my blog. I made these cards also, but was going to post them on Friday....obviously that didn't happen! The first card is for Bella Sketch Challenge #54 and the other card is for Bella's Favorite Stamper Challenge #1. We had to CASE one of Vicki's (giffysk8) cards from her gallery!
So for this week: here is Bella Sketch Challenge #54 and some Papertrey Ink cards. I used Amber's sketch on the owl one. I just got these stamps in, so I was very excited to use them!
Which brings us to today.......this is my card for Hip Hop Hangover Friday! I did get to Hip Hop for just a few minutes last night and had total fun doing so! If you didn't get to Hip Hop yesterday, be sure and take a look at all the Unity DT goodies they have on their blogs! They did so amazing this week!
So that is all for this week! I am off to Big Piney, yet again......roping tonight! Will try to get pictures! Toodles!

13 comments:
Hurray!! I'm the first to post. The cards are great, Ramsey! Very, very cute, as usual.
wow! You have been busy creating some beautiful cards! Love them all! Make sure you stop by my blog... there is a chance to win 2 prizes! One is a Unity background :) And, you have until Thursday, the 20th :)
~Chelsea
Hey Ramsey...awesome cards! I really like the one with the new unity chalet & that bella girlie is so cute.
Love your cards! Esp. the owl one!! (I love green.)
Cute cards! You have been a busy woman! Have fun roping. I used to hang out at a roping arena when I was a kid. FUN, fun stuff.
Wow! You have been busy this week! I absolutely love the green & yellow bella card and of course, your Unity card! :)
Oh I cant wait till I get my cottages! I love your card using it!!
SO cute!! thanks for sharing
I LOVE the colors on the Unity card!
Girl, you rock! Love these cards! my two favorites are the fairy cuttlebug card and the Unity house card. Love em all tho! Missed you at Hip Hop!!!
Thank You! What a nice surprise to find that Stella card in my mailbox. And thanks for the stamp too, it was one that I thought about ordering but got cut because of my budget.
You're awesome!
Wow girl..you've been uber busy!!! All your cards are great! :D HOpe all is well in your neck of the woods! :D
Fabulous projects Ramsey!
Post a Comment