Friday, November 7, 2008

•HUGE Blog Candy!

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???? I am giving away 12 ORIGINAL COPIC MARKERS! Yes, they are used, but minimally. I thought that I liked them better than the sketch, but I don't, so I am GIVING THEM AWAY! Here is a list of the colors:

B00 - Frost Blue R35 - Coral G40 - Dim Green YR21 - Cream
BG02 - New Blue R20 - Blush V12 - Pale Lilac E00 - Skin White
BV31 - Pale Lavender RV10 - Pale Pink Y06 - Yellow E37 - Sepia


All you need to do is leave a comment on this post and a winner will be chosen on Friday, November 7th by NOON (12:00 p.m.) MDT....that's THIS FRIDAY!

**PLEASE NOTE** I WILL BE USING THESE UNTIL I GET MY NEW ONES IN, BUT I WANT TO SHIP THEM OUT AS SOON AS MY NEW COPICS ARRIVE!

****THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL A WINNER IS CHOSEN!****




AND THE WINNER IS..........................














Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

105

Timestamp: 2008-11-07 19:00:34 UTC









TEENA!!!! YOU WON THE COPICS! Here is what Teena said:

Blogger Teena said...

That Would Be An Awesome Birthday Gift. My Birthday Is Nov.17. Thank You For The Chance to Win Some.

November 4, 2008 8:45 AM





CONGRATS! email me at ramseystepp@mac.com with your info!

171 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Are you kidding me?!?! I would love to win your copics. You are so AWESOME!! Thanks!

jan farnworth said...

i never tried copics and what a better way to try them out then for free. Thanks for this awesome chance.

LeAnne said...

Ohh, I will gladly take them off your hands. Thanks for giving us a chance.

Jacqueline said...

wow I would love to start using copics! Thanks for the chance Ramsey!!

Latisha said...

Seriously!
holy moly girl, so generous.

Scrapycandy said...

Thank you...I think this is extremely generous. I am still learning what these markers are all about...and there is some serious talent out there using copics (including yourself). I guess I'll have to try them myself!

mitch47 said...

Holy cow, that would be great! And Friday is my birthday, so what a nice present that would be. I have limited colors, and those would add a nice range to the ones I have. What a generous gift!

Jaime said...

I've been dying to try copics but I sooo can't afford them...this would be perfect for me. Thanks!!!

Mae said...

I would love a chance. I only have one copic & this would be great. Thanks for the candy!!!

Mandi said...

I have been so curious about Copics, but have yet to invest in them. How cool would it be to win these. What an awesome give away! :) Thanks for the opportunity to possibly win these! :)

Shannon Roberts said...

I have soooo been wanting some!! What a great thing you are doing.

Sara said...

OMG!! You are too nice, I only have a couple, but love the ones I do have, more would be great.Thanks!!

Stacy said...

Wow this is a very generous blog candy!! I would love to win the copics - everyone makes such beautiful creations with them!

Bon Bon Towne said...

I would love to win some Copics. I only have a few. Pick me, Pick me. Thank you in advance!

Kim said...

I would love to try Copics. Whats better then free!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You want to give away copics? Okay, if you insist, I will take them off your hands. Being bella sistahs and all I don't want you to suffer....
Thanks for the chance :)
Cheri

stampingtink said...

Wow, how stinkin generous! I don't care if they've been used some! And my birthday is Wednesday so what a great belated present that would be! Thanks for the opportunity to win. I hope you don't mind if I post it on my blog for you.

Juli said...

i would totally love some Copics....hate for them to just be sitting in your crop stash!
thanks!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is sooooo generous of you! Any woman who receives these is absolutely LUCKY!

Theresa said...

wow!!! that is so generous!!! I have not tried the copics yet, so this will be quite atreat for me!! thank you thank you thank you for such a cool opportunity!

Et said...

This is so nice of you. I would love the chance to win.

Anonymous said...

Aren't copics absolutely fabulous?! I've only got a couple of them but should I win...yours will be given a nice warm home and treated royally! Thanks for the draw!

~Spike

Mom said...

I have been wanting to try these. Thanks for the chance to win them.

Jessica Ottevanger said...

Wow this is such cool blog candy!!! I would love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love to get them!!!!

Bella hugs,

Jessica aka Glitter Bella

CarolP said...

I took my first class at my local stamp store and we used copic markers. Needless to say, I'm addicted!

Lisa G. said...

WOW! Awesome giveaway girl!

Susan said...

I've never tried them, but am very curious to play with them. You're a doll!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the chance to win your Copics! I don't own any but would love to do so! I hope you enjoy your new ones!

Anonymous said...

how incredibly generous of you. I only have 1 copic... hmm. pick me pick me...
thanks!
-Michee

Danderella said...

Wow...giving away Copics! I would love to try them out. Please, enter my name in your draw! What a generous gesture to give them away...like an early Christmas Present!

Lisa said...

wow! what awesome candy....I have been wanting to try these but they have been too out of my price range

Jana said...

Yeah I would love COPICs... i just can't afford to switch over. so i only have a ONE!!

BTW... that is pretty awesome of you to give them away!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow what generosity!! Thank you SO much for the opportunity, I have been wanting to try these so bad. I am marker challenged. lol

Lisa said...

Very generous of you, thanks so much for the chance to win.

Blog Master E said...

what awesome blog candy, I'm totally up for this!

Paula Laird said...

That is SUPER nice of you!! I would love to win Copics! I have a few and they are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I have wanted copics for a LONG time, I will gladly take them from your talented hands.

Sammabella said...

how generous of you, thanks for the opportunity.

JenMarie said...

WOWZERS girl!
Count me in!!!

cathy said...

What a generous offer. Love the blog!
~Cathy

Anonymous said...

What an awesome thing to give away! I'd love to try them. Thanks for the chance to win.

Jaspere said...

Wow! I would LOVE to win these.....Thanks for the opportunity.

Janice M said...

WOW!!! Thanks for the chance to win!

Michelle said...

WOW, so nice of you! Thanks for the opportunity to win your copics. I have been dying to try them.

Anonymous said...

Hello I would Love try those copic never tried them before.... and I love bloging thank you hotwheels scs

Jena said...

Oh, fun! I've never played with copics before - what a treat that would be ;-) Love your blog and so glad you started this adventure - you sure jumped in, didn't you!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Don't like?! That would be fantastic if you would pass them along to me!! ;) Thanks so much for your generosity!!

Lynn said...

How fabulous you are!! Thank you for the chance to win these markers. (Also, really like your blog & cupcakes, yummy)

Lynn

Kathy H said...

Wow...I'd love to win these...TFS...Kathy Hering...

Pam said...

Wow, I'd love to win some Copics - awesome blog candy. Your Hip Hop Hangover cards are great. Thanks

Lee said...

Seriously? ANY Copics are just so amazing!! What a HUGE and fun blog candy!!!

Janet said...

WOW how amazing???? Copics rule and apparently so do you:)
hugs

Jenn said...

oh wow, I have been wanting to try Copics, this would be great! Thanks for the chance to win them!

Anonymous said...

I have never tried Copics but everyone says they are awesome. If I'm chosen, I can then make my own informed decision.

Thanks for such a terrific offering!

Bev. B.

Katie Cotton said...

woohoo! What FANTASTIC blog candy!!! You rock for giving these away!

Julie said...

OMG, I'd love to take your unloved ocpics off your hands! What awesome blog candy!!! Thanks!

Leigh Anne said...

WOW!! how generous! I'd love to try out copics! thanks for the chance to WIN! ;)

yoorah said...

Would love copics - new or used!

Joan Ottevanger said...

Thank you for this awesome blog candy that we can win.I hope that I'm the lucky one fongers cross.

cjknick said...

holy cow this is a great blog candy offer! i want copics so bad but my kids need food and shoes more :)

thanks for offering this great candy!

cindy in boise
seekr8pal101@yahoo.com

Pam's Pride said...

Wow!! What an awesome giveaway!!! Thank you so much for entering me!!

Catherine said...

WOW! you're so generous... would love to get them for free :)

Karen M said...

I also have never tried Copics but have heard a lot of great things about them. I hope I win! :) Even if I dont, it was really cool of you to donate them to another person! Thank you. :)

Patti said...

OOOH I sure do love copics! You are so generous!

lakjma said...

OMG - What a cool thing to give away! I've been wanting to try copics really bad after reading posts from others. They haven't really been in the budget so to win them would be a super awesome gift. How great of you to do this for someone else!

Anonymous said...

i have only one copic but I love it. I just picked one up to try when I purchased my latest Bella's. Love your 3D butterfly embellishment.
Valerie in Virginia

Debby said...

Well you completely Rock! That is so generous of you! I could give them a good home Ramsey ;-)

Kim Ross said...

Wow, this is some TASTY blog candy! :) Thanks so much for the chance to win!!!

Emily said...

it's worth a shot right?

StampinCathy said...

Wow did I see that right? A chance for some copics. Count me in on this. Thanks for a chance at this awesome candy.

Robin said...

This would be a fun way to try out Copics!! Thanks for the chance!!

Emily said...

Wow! Awesome blog candy! I've been wanting to try out copics! Thanks for the chance to win! =)

Kelly Braund said...

Wow, how awesome! I LOVE copics and I rarely use anything else anymore so i'd love to get some new colors! Thanks for the chance!

Joy said...

you are just the sweetest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Are you kidding me? An entire box of Copics? I would love to win these! I'm just starting to color and I hear copics are the way to go! Thank you the opportunity to add to my stamping collection!

Heather
ludrew2@comcast.net

Monica said...

Used or Not..These would be a wonderful gift for anyone to win! Especially us starters!!
I'd be exstatic to win some USED copics! HeHe

Take Care,
Monica

Jessica said...

WOW! awesome blog candy!

Robynccgirl said...

Wow Ramsey! That is so sweet of you! I would love to try them out!

Tami Grandi said...

GREAT candy! Thanks for the chance!

marinemomof2 said...

WOW who wouldn't love to receive copics for free. Now this is some pretty azmazing blog candy. Thank
you for the opportunity to win.

Ashley Newell said...

Ohhh, sign me up girlfriend!

Tonya said...

Oh wow this would be great to win, thanks for the chance.

Lori said...

It is my birthday on the 12th and copics are on my wishlist. Maybe I will be lucky and this wish will come true! Thanks for the chance to win.

Lori said...

Thanks for the chance at the copics! YOU ROCK!

Anonymous said...

WOW FOR REAL? HOW NICE OF YOU

Angie said...

How nice of you to give away some Copics on my birthday....would be a great present!

Amber said...

Seriously! You are so generous! I am dying to see what all the fuss is about. Love your work too.... great eye candy!

cathy said...

Awesome blog candy!! Thanks for the chance to win.

Ravengirl said...

Copics? Don't have any and would love to try them!!! I'm sure that you will find a happy home for the copics!

Kerry said...

OMG! Copics?! You are the best! I do not have any Copics yet but am dying to get my hands on some! Thanks for the chance to win yours! :)

Dawn M said...

how generous! I love the ones I have, I'd love more!

Lisa said...

HI! Are you playing with us all? I would love to win your copics. I have never tried them because of the price but I would really like to try them out. This is awesome that you are doing this for us.

Have a blessed day!
Lisa V.
fitmom1@embarqmail.com

Shemaine Smith said...

Wow this is really generous of you!! Thanks for the chance :)

Dannette said...

How sweet of you! I dont have any Copics but have been wanting to give them a try, Pick me Pick Me! Thanks for the chance to get them here!
Hugs, Dannette

Annelies said...

Wow, that's an unbelievable candy!! I am using Copics and I love them!!

Sarah said...

I have never tried copics but have been wanting to for a while now. Thanks so much for offering this fantastic blog candy...you are really generous to do that!!

Sara said...

WOW! So tell me, what is the real difference between the originals and the sketch? I would love to get some.

Anonymous said...

I only have one copic. That would be great to win the copics.
Thank you so much!!

KSinMT said...

I haven't tried copics yet so this would be a good way to start! Thank you. Kathy

Carol F said...

Oh, I have wanted to try those for a long time!!!!

Carol

Nicole said...

WOW! Never tried copics but would love to :)

Christi Flores said...

OMG!! What an AWESOME blog candy!!! Thanks for the chance to win!!

Karen S. said...

Wow! What a great give away! I would love to win these!! Thanks for offering them!

Auntie said...

That Would Be An Awesome Birthday Gift. My Birthday Is Nov.17. Thank You For The Chance to Win Some.

Shaparak said...

That's awesome! I've never used copic markers and I'd love to try one.

Ashley said...

I have like 5 colors is all! Those colors look awesome. I would love to win some!!!

Hulachickabella said...

I've never used Copics. Thanks for being so honest. I just couldn't see spending that much on markers...but free is good! =)

www.hulachickabella.blogspot.com

Mel =)

Ice Escape said...

wOw! How generous of you...I've never used a Copic but I'd love to become addicted! :0)
***HeatheR***

sherri said...

sweet! I have seen copics used but as of yet have not had the extra money to invest in any! What a great offer!

Anonymous said...

Wow Ramsey - what a great give away. I'm going to link you up on my blog too! Woohoo - here come another bunch of hits!

Tink said...

I just started using copics, Love them but I only have a couple so I would LOVE to win yours!!

Peggy said...

I love my Copics and only have a few. More would be fun...Peggy

Sheena Richmond said...

This is very exciting! What a treat...I would LOVE to win your Copics! Thanks :)

Risa said...

This is huge and too generous!!!
I think that all of us would love to win these awesome goodies. Thank you for the chance:)

Watt-Hayes Family said...

I've never used copic's what a better way to try'em out then to win some blog candy!! :) great idea.. thanks!

Marilyn Hitterman said...

Hi Ramsey!
Thanks for offering to give away your Copics. I've heard and read so much about them - seems like just about every card or scrapbook page lately utilizes them!! I guess they must be great! Thanks for giving us a chance to win them!
Marilyn

Unknown said...

YOWZA! Pick me, pick me!!! :) What fun!

Time of my Life... said...

I would love a chance. I have a few, but would always enjoy a few more :) Thanks for the candy!!!

Anonymous said...

i would love to take those off your hands. Thanks for the chance.

dixonjuanita@sbcglobal.com

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

WOW!!! Awesome candy...I'd love to win some Copics, I don't have any yet! You're just too sweet, Ramsey! Thanks for the chance to win! ;)

Michelle said...

Sweet candy! Thanks for the chance to win.

Kimmie said...

If they need a home... mine is more then willing to take them in :) Kimmie - one of your bella pals!

Tamara said...

WOW! this is amazing. You are too generous. I would love to try copics!!

Lori A. said...

I would love to win these!! I've never tried copics.

Anonymous said...

i am just starting out and would love to have the markers.

anacavazos62@yahoo.com

Chris S. said...

I've read about copics. I've seen them used on works of art. What a fun day it would be for me to win some! Thanks for the chance, Ramsey!

liannallama said...

wow! how sweet and generous you are!

kadie said...

That is so sweet of you! I don't have any copics but have had my eye on them for a while now. Would love the chance to win some! Thanks for the opportunity!

Sara (Chicago Girl) said...

That is some sweet blog candy! This is very nice of you. Thanks for the chance.

Linsey R said...

Holy potatoes, girl!!! Aren't you the most generous dear! I happen to adore anything COPIC, but I can only afford the Ciao's at the moment. I think you are so very kind to do this and whomever wins is certainly a very lucky girl! U ROCK, sistah!

Jess said...

Ramsey, I NEED your Copics!!! Perhaps some of your talent would rub off on me through your markers!! :-) Love ya, girl!!!

bubbles said...

COPICS!!!! how cool is that? thanks for the opportunity to try for these!

Barb said...

Hi Ramsey, I put a post in my blog about your awesome giveaway! I hope you don't mind, if you want me to remove it let me know and I will do it speedy quick!

Here is the link:
http://thebuzzfromqueenb.blogspot.com/2008/11/got-copics.html

Aren't Copic markers yummy? I love mine!

Have a good one!~Barb ;D

Harley Dee said...

Oh I would love to win these. I don't own any, but want to get some so bad!! :D

Kristen Carll said...

wow Ramsey.. that is quite the giveaway chickie! I only have 3 copic markers.. I would love to win a couple more. Thanks for the chance girl!

Sara Henton said...

WOW! I can't believe you are giving these away. I would gladly take these for you.

Cathy Spicer said...

Copics - for a comment? You are awesome! I'm a fellow Bella lover and have checked out your cards frequently. Thanks for being so generous!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for a chance at wonderful blog candy.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm cause my daughther has some and I don't?? ?Little pouty lips here!!! lol

Vicki Burns said...

I can't believe you're giving them away! Hope you like your new ones better!

Stampin Cats said...

Awesome!! I have heard so much about copics. they are very hard to find in my area.

Jeanne said...

Thanks for the chance to win some Copics. You are extremely generous!
I simply can't afford to buy them, but would love to try them out.

Kim Burmeister said...

Holy Moly! Awesome blog candy! I just started using these wonderful markers. Thanks for the chance to win!

de said...

Holly moley girl you have a bunch of comments! I'd be honored to take possession of your gently used Copics. Bring it on! Thanks for the change to win such an awesome prize!

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to try these so bad! Thanks!

Meli Palmer said...

Holy Crap. You have a crapload of comments on this post! LOL.

Yvonne said...

Wow, Free Copics! Count me in! I would love to win! Thanks for the chance at winning.

Carolyn King said...

Very cool indeed. You dont have to enter me into the drawing..just wanted to let you know that this is such a great idea!

Mandy said...

OOOH! I am SO needing some more Copics! Thanks for a chance!!

Maria said...

Holy Moly girlie! I love copics! You are the best!

Mandy Lewis said...

Wow...I only have one so far, would love to try some more...thanks for the offer!!

Anonymous said...

I love copics!!!!

Lisa
lucchese@sympatico.ca

JazzyH said...

I would love to win

Joani McDonald said...

My goodness - how generous of you! I just found you on SCS and love love love your blog. Thanks for the chance at the blog candy
Hugs,
Joani

FibreJunky said...

Holy cow, Ramsey! Copics??? This must be the most generous blog candy ever!!!!!

Lisa H. said...

you're soooo sweet! what an awesome blog candy. I'd be happy to make some room in your craft room by taking these off your hands, heheh! thanks for the chance to win!

Tanis said...

HAHAHA!! 157 comments...you sure are miss popular!
I may as well give it a shot though, huh?
Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

OMG...what a generous thing to do. Thanks so much. I love Copics but just can't afford them all right now.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!LOVE this blog , your cards are awesome.
Thank you for the chance to win.. I would love to try the copics.
Marie H.
ReeRee220@aol.com

Brenda said...

I would love to win and give them a try. I have been wanting some copics for ever, but have not be able to afford them. Thank you for the chance.

chickadee3357 said...

Amazing! Copics! Wow!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I am sooo excited. Giving away copics??? What a wonderful early Christmas gift that would be. I love to try the copic markers in my card making. Thanks for letting me enter. Have a great day! Karen

Gretchen said...

Copics?! Holy moly I would love to win these! I'm really enjoying your week of Unity too!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Giving away copics -- you are going to have so many comments on here! I am enjoying your daily Unity posting, what a great idea!

Molly Joly said...

What a nice RAK! Thanks for giving us all the chance!

Justme said...

I just round your blog from Unity, I'd LOVE to enter too! Thank You fo r doig this donnalb@newsguy.com

Jenn said...

Wow! Talk about a generous blog candy offering! How sweet of you to do this! I'm gonna go sit in the corner and cross all my fingers and toes now! Maybe my eyes too! ;D

stampmonkey said...

Seriously?!? You're just giving them away? Wow -- talk about generous! I've never even seen a Copic in person, so to win a set to actually play with would be awesome! Thanks for giving us the chance to win! Wish me luck.... ;)

Kathy H said...

I would love to win your markers...

de said...

Congrats Teena and Happy Birthday! What a generous give away Ramsey!

Auntie said...

Thank you so much for the win Ramsey.