Yesterday, I had a bad day and wasn't able to stamp, so I couldn't post anything! Sorry. I feel horrible for missing a day. Also, yesterday was HIP HOP! Did you go? I popped in and out a couple times, but I wasn't there nearly as much as I usually am, so I was pretty bummed.
So the hip hop challenges yesterday were to do a double ribbon card and a single layer card. I put both challenges into one card. Here it is!
So here's my Day 5 and final card for my week-long Unity adventure and for HIP HOP HANGOVER FRIDAY!
So that is that for all the Unity goodness! Next week be sure to check out and follow MARIA all week! She is an amazing crafter and I know she will have some good things in store for you!
So I'll be back in a couple of hours to announce WHO WILL WIN THE 12 COPICS! Also, I am going to be posting some of the other cards I've done this week. I wanted to keep each day solely for Unity stuff, so tonight I will post my other stuff! 3 POSTS IN ONE DAY?!?!?! Holy moley! :)

14 comments:
Cute cards!
Great cards Ramsey! Nice job this week.
Sometimes the simple cards are the most effective. I really like it Ramsey!
I love these cards! Unity's sentiment stamps rock! I bought a couple last week. My first ones. Nice chattin with you on Hip Hop yesterday. Hope you got some quality time in with the man! And hope you are having a better day! I will watch for your other posts. I'm hopin and prayin for the COPICS! Yea!
Very nice cards! Love the distressing & color combo with that great kotm birdie! Awesome job on your week of unity.
Great job Ramsey, way to kick of growing in unity!
Wonderful cards Ramsey! Hope you are having a better day, today. :) Great job this week, it has been alot of fun. :)
Fingers and toes crossed for the giveaway. I NEED markers. lol
Beautiful lady!!
Love the Growing in Unity card Ramsey! That red bird and the distressing are fabulous! Great colors too! :)
sorry you're feeling icky. you're cards are beautiful!!!!
You did an amazing job on the first GROWING IN UNITY WEEK! Thanks for the coordinating it, and making such beautiful projects! You did wonderful! Beautiful projects!
Super cute Unity cards! :D
Cute cards! I just love the bird!
They're just FABulous!! I love the double ribbon look!!
Post a Comment