Monday, November 3, 2008

• Growing in Unity -day by day-ALL WEEK LONG! Day ONE!

So, for those of you that don't know, I started a sort of blog hop - I guess you can call it. Michelle challenged herself a couple weeks ago to post a Unity creation all week long. This gave me the idea to do it myself, but have other join in doing so. So I am starting this week and next week I will pass it on, to one of my Unity peeps and the next week they pass the torch to someone else, so on and so forth! Unity is going to be showcased on people's blogs, EVERYDAY, through March! Isn't that FANTASTIC! So here is my first day's card:


This card, I made for a special friend and Unity DT member, Amber. Amber had to have surgery on her ankle! This is for her!



For this card I used PTI Spring Moss CS and ribbon. The butterfly is from Unity's Sept. Kit of the Month. Did you know you can now get past KOMs? Check them out HERE. The sentiment is from October's KOM and is stamped in Spring Moss Palette Ink. The DP is also PTI. The butterfly is stamped in Archival Black onto Baby Pink CS. So there you have it! Stay tuned for another Unity card tomorrow. Also, on Thursday, during HIP HOP THURSDAY, I get to choose someone that has commented on my blog all week to receive a free single, of my choice. I'm not telling you which one, but let me just say, it's from Unity, therefore, you won't be disappointed! :) HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!

***DON'T FORGET TO ENTER TO WIN 12 FREE COPICS!***

29 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this card... so pretty!!! I just got some of the PTI polka dot paper...cant wait to use it. Hooray for the week of Unity!

Maren said...

WOW! I love this! Gorgeous colors and well that is ONE of my favorite butterflies!!

Jenn said...

HOORAY for the first week of Growing in Unity! Thanks for getting this started Ramsey, love your card

Catherine said...

This is simply gorgeous :)

Amber Hight said...

awww...I just love this card! Thanks so much for thinking of me, you're so sweet:D

StampinCathy said...

Your card is so pretty! Just love the colors and layout. Wow everyday with Unity until March. Now that is totally hip hoppin AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! I know Amber loves it!
Hip Hop Hooray for the week of Unity! Can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations.

Maria said...

this is very pretty! Fantastic start to the week and to this new challenge. Love it!

Joy said...

this is soooo pretty!

Robynccgirl said...

Very pretty! I'm sure Amber loves all the beautiful cards being created for her!

Scrapycandy said...

I can't decide which card I love the most...everything is so great! But the cupcake card is reeeaaallly cute!

Lisa Hetrick said...

Ramsey. Yeah for Unity All week long. Awesome start to a great week. TFS. Lisa SCS

Lori said...

Oh Ramsey this rocks! I love the card and love the idea of a blog hop for us addicts out there!!! WOOHOO!

cathy said...

What a cute card! I'm sure Amber is going to love it! I love this Unity all week idea of yours. Just wish I had a blog to participate with.

Ravengirl said...

I love this and I am sure that Amber will too!

Kerry said...

Such a sweet card...love that polka dot paper! Can't wait to see the rest of your Unity cards this week!

Annelies said...

Lovely card! I will have to make an another order at Unity I guess ;).

Nicole said...

Wow Ramsey. Love the card! Can't wait to see the rest of your creations this week. How do I get in on the Growing in Unity week?

Gretchen said...

Ramsey- Cute card! I love Unity and look forward to your whole week!!

Marilyn Hitterman said...

Hi Ramsey!
What a lovely card you've created! Love the colors, too. And the butterfly - WOW!!!
Marilyn

Linsey R said...

Oh gosh--dots dots DOTS everywhere!!! I love this, it's awesome! The fun dotted dp with the pretty dotted ribbon and, obviously gorgeous, dotted Unity butterfly all look FABULOUS together! This is one amazing card! TFS!

de said...

Ewww I love this one too! You are uber talented! I love seeing your creations using Unity. You've inspired me to start using their stamps!!!! And I'm still trying to adjust to the blog hop thing. LOL.

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Ramsey, this is FABULOUS!! Love the dimensional butterfly and the polka dots and that yummy ribbon! Gorgeous card!

FibreJunky said...

I love the butterfly. So pretty!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, I LOVe this! polka dota and flowers, are just my thing!

Brenda said...

Wow this is pretty, thanks for sharing.

Katie Cotton said...

this is so sweet! i love the popped out butterfly!

chickadee3357 said...

Very sweet! I love how you backed up your butterfly!

Jacqueline said...

gorgeous butterfly!