Onto more important things....today is Day 2 of my all week long Unity posting. Here's my card!
For this card I used Unity's Oct. KOM. Isn't this house so cozy looking? I used Amber's weekly sketch for the card. The base is Bamboo CS. I also used Orange CS and Clover Meadow. The image is stamped on PTI Stamper's Select White and colored with Copics. Speaking of Copics, have you entered to WIN 12 FREE COPICS? Do so in the post above although I'm sure you saw it before you did this one!

22 comments:
Awesome girlie!
That is such a cute little cottage! Sorry to here about you not getting to vote today:(
super card! I love that cute house!
Ha! You are too funny!..."did you go vote--I didn't!"...LOL! So cute--next time you better not miss it, though--or I'll hunt you down and make you teach me how to color!hehe! :) This card is wonderful!!! I love this stamp and you've really done it justice--such a marvelous job! Truly inspiring! I hope you have a fab day, gf! hugs~
such a super cute card! love it!!! (and yes i voted) :)
This is such a cute card. Love the cottage.
I do love the KOTM! Your card is adorable!
What an adorable card! Can't wait to see what you have for the rest of the week
Love this card!!!!
What a cute card! You did a fantastic job on it.
I would love to live in this little cottage. Looks so cozy and warm.
Great card!
Cute, cute, TFS.
Super cute design. Great job!
love the pumpkins with this card
Great job with the sketch, Ramsey!! I love this color combo...it feels so fresh!
dontcha just love these images! great card using them and awesome coloring.
TOO CUTE!!! Love the colouring :)
Nice layout and a super card.
Love how you colored the house... very cute!!
What a wonderful image and I love the way you've used it.
Heather xx
gorgeous, love the scalloped circle!
I think this one is my favourite.
I voted - but my son messed up his registration, so he didn't. It bummed me out because it would have been his first election.
Post a Comment