This card is inspired by the Unity's Challenge Wednesday. The challenge is an inspiration challenge. Here's the inspiration.
So I didn't really follow anything, other than I was inspired to use a butterfly. Isn't it so prettiful? It's from Unity's Growing in Unity set. So basically I just ran Red Bazzill CS through my Divine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder, but only on the top and bottom. Then I stamped the butterfly and the decoration behind it, with Archival Black ink. Then I glued that part to black CS. I added some ribbon that I got from my Bella sistah, LeAnne, and voila! It's done! Oh! I used the scalloped edge punch on the sides, too!
A couple of other things......ARE YOU COMING TO HIP HOP, TOMORROW? Hip Hop, in case you don't know, is the biggest event of the week! It takes place in the Unity forum on SCS and starts at 10:00 a.m. Central Time and goes until MIDNIGHT! Unity gives away over $300 worth of prizes! It is such a blast! There's a blog hop that starts at Angela's blog at 10:00 a.m. and tons and tons of fun! PLUS, if you are a BRAND NEW customer and order $25 or more, tomorrow, you get a Growing in Unity Tree stamp! Here's an example of what the stamp looks like! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?! Angela is amazing!
ETA: I forgot to tell you.....I GET TO GIVE AWAY A FREE SINGLE TOMORROW AT HIP HOP TO SOMEONE THAT HAS BEEN COMMENTING ON MY "GROWING IN UNITY" POSTS! BE SURE TO STOP BY TO SEE IF IT'S YOU!
Speaking of Angela and her blog.....be sure to check her blog out each week. She added an icon in the top left corner, showing the person that is showing Unity all week long on their blog.
So I hope everyone is having a GREAT Wednesday! Be sure to check back tomorrow for Day four and some HIP HOP creations.
**DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE COPIC GIVE AWAY! COMMENT ABOVE BY NOON (MDT) FRIDAY****

16 comments:
Fantastic card, Ramsey! Love the cuttlbugged edges...great idea!
That is cool! Now how did you do that (only embossing the top and bottom portions)? I just got my Big Shot and an embossing folder.
Hip hoppin card!
So very pretty Ramsey!!! I love that butterfly :)
Ramsey, I really like working with red and black. Your creation is inspirational. I like the way you used the flourish to capture the whimsy of a butterfly's path.
Hip Hop...Love it!!!
another beauty! love the embossing and the colors you used.
Great job Ramsey! Love the colors!
Beautiful! The colors are great, the butterfly is gorgeous and I love the partial embossing. Great job!! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow. :) See you at Hip Hop!
Very nice card.
so fun! and you know i love this color combo!
Great card! I need to look into getting myself the cuttlebug :)
pretty...pretty! I love that butterfly!!
Love the black and red, although it always reminds me of my sister in lay
Nice job!!
So pretty!
Post a Comment