So...
Here is my card I made for the Bella Sketch Challenge and Bella Color Challenge. The color challenge was to use Watermelon, Baby Pink, Grey Wool, and Grey Flannel. It was kind of difficult for me, but I did it! I used one of the images I got from Meli...remember the post? :D I'm not too sure about the Just Blooms...I may have to do something else! Ok...NOW....I'm off to get ready.....after I order some ribbon from Pebbles Inc. It's so yummy!

8 comments:
oooo la la! Such candy to my eyes!!!! Love your Bellas!!!!!!! I might have to think about getting one? Or two????
Great job on your Bella...I don't have any Bella's right now...but they are in my future. Great job~
lovely card....grey is coming back
and apparently i am the only soul to not have a bella
Hey Sistah! Very chic card!! You did an awesome job with the color combo challenge.
Erica posted that must be the only person not owning any Bellas...LOL....I think both you & I are the only stampers that still need to get some Bellas..LOL..I just love them. ;-)
Doesn't she look fabulous!!! This is a LOVELY card xxxx
Gotta love the Bella's! I just got my first!
I'm a fellow SBS #21 sistah! Love your creations!
I LOVE this card you did awesome and I think the Just Blooms look great!
Super card Ramsey, love it especially the colours. I haven't got any Bellas either - I think that more of us without than with. They are certainly on my wish list.
Heather xxx
Post a Comment