Tuesday, July 22, 2008

• HeY rIlEy!


So...
Here is a little Riley card I made this morning. Isn't he the cutest! I used SU! Cameo Coral CS for my background and drug it through my Cuttlebug with the Spots and Dots Embossing Folder. Riley is matted on a piece of DP Old Olive. The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. Cupcakes A'La Yummy Stamp Set. I used Stampin' Write Markers to color. I used Old Olive on the chair and ottoman and also Cameo Coral for the trim on the ottoman, Chocolate Chip for his hooves, Close to Cocoa for his body and for the cupcake, and More Mustard for his antlers. I used CTMH Bubblegum to color the frosting on the cupcake and Holiday Red for the goodie on top! I also used Cameo Coral to color the cupcake wrapper! Then I used the 1 1/4" circle punch for the DP punched circle and the 1" circle punch for the sentiment! I tied it all up with CTMH brown Ric-Rac! That is it for now...hopefully I will get some more done today!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Great job! I love the colors!

Unknown said...

This is so so so cute!!!!!

Tiff said...

That last comment was from me using my professional email, sorry!

Jenn said...

Lovin' your Riley card! I love the CB background and the yummy polka dot paper! :D

Jenn said...

Hey there girlie! I left you something on my blog so go check it out when you get a sec! Hope you are having a great day! :D

Mary said...

Darling little Riley!!!! He is cute and very popular! You did a wonderful job on the card!

Jena said...

Ah, he's so cute - love the colors!