
So...
Thanks to Jena ( http://www.livelovelaughscrapbook.blogspot.com/ ) for giving me this much appreciated award! How nice of her! And Congratulations on the BIG NEWS! If you all are wondering what I'm talking about, go look at her blog!
So the rules for this award are 1)The winner can put the logo on her blog 2) Link the person you received your award from 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs 4)Put links of those blogs on yours 5) Leave a message on the blogs that you nominated
So it was completely hard for me to decided on 7 because there are so many great blogs! So I tried to give it to the people that, as far as I could tell, haven't got it either in a long time or at all! Love you all! And thanks again Jena! My computer is not letting me hyperlink....again...so I will leave the address next to the name....sorry!
1) Sparkle - http://sparkplug17.livejournal.com/
2) Taylor - http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/
3) Melissa - http://theglittergoddess.blogspot.com/
4) Hope -http://myideaofrecess.blogspot.com/
5) Jamie - http://jaymerzstamps.blogspot.com/
6) Mel - http://www.scrappinwithmel.blogspot.com/
7) ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE - EVERYBODY DESERVES IT!

2 comments:
Hello! Aren't you sweet to include my blog on this list among these inspiring blogs? Thank-you! I am on vacation right now (at the beach! Hooray!) But, I will think about seven blogs I can choose for this award and pick this up. thanks again--and I enjoyed looking at the cards on your blog!
Take care!
AH, thank you!!! I'm so glad you stopped by. Love your stuff!!!!!
smiles,
Melanie
Post a Comment