Monday, July 21, 2008

• LiFe'S a JuNgLe!!!



So...
For this card, I got the idea of stamping on B&T from Kim. Go check it out on her blog!

Like Kim, I used the CTMH Life's a Jungle Stamp Set. I think this stamp set it so darn cute! :D I used my fabulous Cuttlebug and the Spots and Dots Embossing Folder for the background on Petal CS. Instead of rolling the embossing folder all the way through, I only went part of the way, then turned the folder around and went part of the way. I used Buttercup as the base of the card and there you go! My card is done! If you can't tell I also like to put a lot of dimension on my cards...once again I used 3-d foam squares to mount the cutsie animals!

5 comments:

Caitlin Russell said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!! I just love this card! It is too cute!!

XOXO
-Cait

Mary said...

Kim is GREAT, isn't she???!!!! She makes the most amazing videos!

Love your card! Cute, cute, cute!

Keep it up!

Mare

Pat at Best Friends said...

Hi Ramsey
Love your work. the more you use your cuttlebug, the more you're going to love it.
I've had mine for about three or four months and use it all the time.
Look forward to sharing with you in SBS 21 soon.
Best wishes Pat

Erica said...

cute combo of textue & images

Trinka said...

Love these cards~ I also love the embossing. I am a big fan of the cuttlebug.