Friday, July 4, 2008

• MaRjOrIeS cOlOr ChAlLeNgE #25!



So...
This was my first color challenge ever doing! I don't have a whole lot of papers and colors yet, so it is hard for me to do the color challenges! But I managed for this one! Marjorie chose the colors Cranberry, Moonstruck, Lilac Mist, and White. She said you only have to use 3 of the colors, but I used them all...and then some! For this card I used the CTMH With Love stamp set. I think I've already said this before, but it is one of my favorites so far! :D I used Lilac Mist CS for my base, and since I didn't have Moonstruck CS, I used Outdoor Denim CS for the next layer. And the next layer is Cranberry CS, and of course, the last layer is White CS! For the "main" flower I used SU! Brilliant Blue. The two side flowers are Lovely Lilac and the stems are Green Galore. I used Real Red for the vase and the little tiddlies in the middle. I used Archival Black for the sentiment. The sentiment is also from the With Love SS. I also used 3-D Foam Squares for the main flower and the vase! Hope you enjoy! This is the first card I am actually completely happy with!

I just got my order from Unity Stamps in! I can't wait to start playing with those yummies. My Bellas, Rileys, and Chichibouile should be here soon!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marjorie said...

Very cute card!! I like how you made due with what you had so you can play and your stamping came out so crisp and bright, gorgeous! ^_~ Thanks for playing! And welcome to the color challenges :D

Karen Brooks said...

Hi Ramsey!!! Look forward to the sisterhood with you!!! Great work!!! Off to peruse your blog more and see what you've been up to!!!

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card! I love the colors and the images! Love your blog too. Did you design it yourself?

Jena said...

Wow, your blog looks GREAT! I really need to do something new with mine - so much to do, so little time!!! This card is fabulous - so glad you're having fun and using those new stamps! TTYL!

Caitlin Russell said...

Hi there Ramsey! Looking for to the Sisterhood with you! This card is amazing!! Great work!

Barb said...

Really nice card you've got here! I didn't care much for this stamp set until I saw what you did with it! Love the card! I entered this color challenge, too, it was also my first color challenge...kinda fun, wasn't it? Really causes you to think outside the box. Anywhoot...thanks for sharing your creations and I'm going to go browse thru your blog now...

Erica said...

very cute cards! you must be a ctmh rep? FuN!

Trinka said...

Awesome card...love all your work~